Looking For Lasting Comfort Down There? Is This Powder The Secret?
This post will look at the Happy Nuts Comfort Powder Spray review.
A spray that is a powder? Yup!
You know, keeping them balls from stinking while providing chafing protection. I am a converted ball cream, spray, or powder users. Yep, I converted as I was highly skeptical of these types of products. Maybe you are, too, but a quality product can make a huge difference and add pleasantry to your day.
Let’s see if this is such a product. Shall we…
I affiliate with Happy Nuts & Amazon; links will be directed to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Happy Nuts sent me this product for review; I did not buy it. I only review products I have used and own and assess them honestly.
Table of Contents
Quick Answer! Short On Time?
This has excellent ingredients and performs exceptionally well. Provides lasting protection and odor defense. Plus, it smells great, fresh, and manly. If you want to know more about this, keep reading.
How Well Does This Work? Is It Worth Buying? My Experience
I have enjoyed using this product. It kept my junk smelling fresh, and I also appreciated the extra comfort throughout the day. As things just moved more freely and unhindered.
After working a long 10-hour shift of manual labor, I found the Comfort Spray did its job. I wasn’t surprised as I have reviewed and used the Happy Nuts Comfort Powder and was pleased with that product. However, this product is slightly modified to work in this sprayer.
So, you don’t know until you know.
I know this works and makes a difference. I’ve been testing this on and off for two weeks. After my work hours, I could faintly still smell the fragrance, and no foul odors were present.
There is chafing protection, which you notice more when first applied, but it loses or wears away as the day drags on. This, I have found, is typical of other similar products.
The Unique Sprayer
I used the spray, and I found I liked it.
This is the first product I have used to spray dry powder from a bottle. I typically just sprayed one or two blasts into my palm, but I assume you could also just spray the area you want to. It is pretty accurate and stays in the general area you aim for.
This is a light scent that doesn’t project. I hate scents that let everyone around your general area know you are wearing some fragrance. You don’t get that here. This is a light cologne scent that is pleasant and smells fresh.
I love the scent; someone has dialed and blended a fantastic scent here.
Pros & Cons
- It performs very well at keeping any area smelling fresh and also with anti-chafing.
- Talc-free powder.
- Quickly absorbs into the skin.
- The spray works great. You wouldn’t think it would, but surprisingly, it dispenses a good amount with each pump and doesn’t spray all over the place. It stays in the palm of your hand.
- A solid cap that snaps firmly into place and stays put. This is important if you are traveling or just storing it.
- Very travel-friendly. This is a wonderful size to store in a toiletry bag or Dopp kit. The bottle measures 5 1/2 inches long and is a convenient way of maintaining freshness when traveling.
- Great scent.
- The scent doesn’t project.
- It was never tested on animals.
- Simple to understand list of ingredients.
- It doesn’t turn into a paste when you get it wet.
- There is a more gentle pleasantry down there than usual when you use it. I used to be pretty skeptical about these things before I started reviewing and using these types of products. Not anymore; they do make your day more enjoyable.
- I can’t find their list of ingredients on their website.
- More expensive. Compared to Happy Nut’s larger 6-ounce bottle of Comfort Powder and the Comfort Powder Spray (2.75 ounces), they sell for around the same price. This means you get less than half the product for just the ability to spray the powder instead of applying it manually.
Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Fragrance
Where Can You Use This On Your Body?
This can be used in various body parts—any area where you might have an odor problem or chafing problem.
- Inner Thighs
- Low Back
How Well Does This Compare To Other Similar Products?
This is towards the top of similar products I have reviewed. I will list some other products below you might also enjoy using.
- Happy Nuts Comfort Powder – Read more here: Happy Nuts Comfort Powder Review.
- Pete & Pedro Powder – Ream my full review here: Pete & Pedro Powder Review.
- Fresh Balls – One of the best ball creams I’ve reviewed. My full in-depth post is here: Fresh Balls Lotion Review.
Final Thoughts On Happy Nuts Comfort Powder Spray Review
If you are looking for a ball powder that is easy to apply and offers odor protection and anti-chaffing properties, I would recommend Happy Nuts Comfort Powder. They offer a great product with a great set of ingredients.
My name is Dan and I am the owner and sole contributor to www.backshaverforen.com. I am the leading authority on back shaving.
I started this website in 2017 because I too deal with back hair and I want to help others. My website deals with everything with grooming. I only review products I actually own.