Slap Some On And Have No Worries?
Maybe you are in an uncomfortable situation down in your northern regions. That is where this post, Happy Nuts Comfort Powder Review, comes in. Problems with odor, problems with chaffing, or maybe problems with access moisture. A powder that you apply to problem areas for relief. I’ve put this product through its paces and will explain if this is a viable solution for those problems.
Let’s get some! Grab your balls and come along for the ride.
I put plenty of products on blast that I am an affiliate for. If the product sucks, I will let you know. If the product rocks, I will also let you know. I always highlight both the good and bad and share my experience using any product. So, in full disclosure, I am an affiliate of Happy Nuts, and I make a small commission on purchased clicked links from my website. My website is based on honestly reviewing products, and I take that shit seriously.
Table of Contents
What Is Happy Nuts Comfort Powder?
Before we get into the Comfort Powder, it would be beneficial to learn about Happy Nuts, the company, and the products they provide. Happy Nuts makes grooming products specifically for men, mostly surrounding men’s marbles. You know, the family jewels. Some of the products they make are a groin hair trimmer, soaps, ball cream, and body wash.
Happy Nuts Comfort Powder is a powder that you apply to your skin wherever you have high moisture or problems—issues like chaffing, sweating, odor, or general discomfort.
The powder is scented and provides a slick layer once applied.
Where Can You Use This Powder?
This can be used in a variety of areas of your body. I will list some of the major areas.
- Groin area
- Inner thighs
- Lower back
Do You Need This?
To be honest with you, I never had real issues with any of these problems before. I never even thought of buying this kind of powder or cream. That is until I recently reviewed these kinds of products because of this website. What I found out was I enjoy using them. They make things better overall.
So, even if you don’t have issues, this product might surprise you in the general overall feeling after using it. I know I was quite impressed. Maybe you will be too.
What Are The Ingredients?
Nowadays, it is important to know what is used to make a product to be better informed and also avoid certain health risks.
Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Beta Glucan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Water, Fragrance.
How Well Does It Perform?
This makes a huge difference. I just recently started testing this stuff out this week, and luckily it has been unseasonably hot and humid where I live. The weather around these parts is quite unusual for the beginning of May. It’s prime weather to be testing this powder out, which is great. I would come home from work after doing manual labor and check myself.
What I found was I still had the scent of the powder, and I still had the dry slickness from the powder. Yes, I put my hand down there and then sniffed and tested my fingers. Though it was not as slick, and the scent was less present, it was there. Worked fantastically!
I also noticed no chaffing and just a better overall feeling down there. My groin area went unnoticed during testing in the sweltering weather. That is a good sign, as I don’t have time or the care to worry about my crotch area when I am doing work. Who does?
I was very pleased with Happy Nuts Comfort Cream and highly recommend it!
What does it smell like?
This does have a sandalwood smell to it. I would say it is a scent for a man. This is not overpowering and does not project. It provides a clean smell as well, and I like this. It does not smell like cologne or Axe body spray but has a more natural scent profile.
Pros & Cons
- The scent is pleasing to me. I love sandalwood scents the most, and it has a nice, natural, clean smell.
- The scent does not project out into the environment. This is important to me as I don’t want this.
- Talc-free powder! Happy Nuts uses Tapioca starch instead.
- 100% vegan.
- Happy Nuts have such a great sense of humor, from their write-ups to their pictures, and anytime you can laugh, it is a positive attribute.
- Great ingredients! I love everything in it.
- I saw no issues with the powder caking after sweating.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Comes in a big container of powder—a 6 oz. The magnum bottle should last a good amount of time.
- The price point is very good.
- I love the dispenser holes located in the middle and slightly to one side of the top of the bottle as this allows you to precisely put it in the palm of your hand as opposed to having the holes on the outside of the top, which can tend to get all over the place. I love the little attention to detail here.
- The cap firmly locks into place. This can be both positive and negative as it is slightly tricky to open and might be a problem for older people with less hand strength.
- I enjoyed using the product as I had no negative things to speak of from using this powder.
- I would like to see the full list of ingredients on their website, not just on the bottle.
- The Cap is not the easiest to open and could be a problem for people with arthritis in their hands.
- Only one scent is available for purchase. It would be nice if they had other scents as well as an unscented powder for those with extremely sensitive skin.
Other Happy Nuts Products to Check Out
Happy Nuts makes a pretty darn good ball trimmer called The Ballber. You can read my full, in-depth review of it here: Happy Nuts The Ballber Electric Hair Trimmer Review.
Happy Nuts also has Happy Nut Comfort Cream as well. It performs slightly better than the Comfort Powder, but I do not like the scent as much. You can read more about the cream here Happy Nuts Comfort Cream Review.
The Final Thoughts On Happy Nuts Comfort Powder Review
I am very pleased with the performance of this powder. You can feel guilt-free, too, as it has great all-natural ingredients that work. It does its job, smells great, and has a very reasonable price point, especially with the use of the provided promo code from above. What more could you ask for?
I have been quite surprised by ball powders to just make my work day more enjoyable, and I am comforted that I don’t stink down there as well.
Any questions or comments are always welcome.
My name is Dan and I am the owner and sole contributor to www.backshaverforen.com. I am the leading authority on back shaving.
I started this website in 2017 because I too deal with back hair and I want to help others. My website deals with everything with grooming. I only review products I actually own.