Today, I will be reviewing the generic 2 Pieces Neck Hair Shaving Template Review. For years, I have seen this or others like it on Amazon and always wondered if these things work well or not. Never really wanted actually to purchase any of them because I was skeptical. That is until recently, I went down the neck hair-shaving template rabbit hole and wondered if they would be a great addition to my site.
Table of Contents
What Is This?
Well, this is a no name generic neck shaving template that comes in a pack of two. This ideally allows you to apply it to your head, tighten the straps, and then shave your own neck and get a nice, clean-groomed neckline.
What Is Included?
2 – Generic Neck Hair Shaving Templates
How Well Does It Work? Is It Worth Getting?
Surprisingly, it works better than you would assume it would, as it comes off, at least to me, as a simple design and cheap plastic. But…the most important quality is it didn’t move on my head when I used it. I just adjusted the band and put it on my head, then went to work shaving neck hair with no problems. I prefer to shave my neck with a razor, and the razor didn’t offer any problems with the neck hair template.
I think, overall, it is worth purchasing.
Pros & Cons
- For some reason, you are shipped two of these, maybe to keep one in your toiletry kit and one in your bathroom; I guess this is a positive. Or give one to your buddy at work.
- It is very lightweight and should be stored quite easily in a Dopp Kit.
- Flexible enough to resist breaking and conforming to your head and neck area.
- I had little to no movement after I properly adjusted the band and shaved with it.
- One of the cheapest neck hair templates on Amazon.
- The product claims this is made of skin-safe silicone, but it is actually hard plastic. If it was silicone, it would definitely slide around less.
- No instructions!!! None shipped with the product, and none on Amazon where I bought this.
- No original name is given, so somewhere, someone doesn’t give a shit to give it a name, any name simply. Instead of giving it a simple name, they just keyword stuff the name.
Tips On Using This Neck Hair Shaving Template
With any neck hair template, taking a few moments making sure it is well centered and positioned correctly before taking a razor or shears is paramount. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. This can be done with mirrors, another person, and/or checking reference points, like your ears.
Always prep neck hair before shaving with warm water before shaving. This helps to soften the hair and make shaving easier.
Other Neck Hair Template and Neck Shavers I Have Reviewed
I have reviewed other neck hair shaving templates and one neck hair shaver; check them out below.
The Final Thoughts On Generic 2 Pieces Neck Hair Shaving Template Review
Although there are things I like and dislike about this neck hair shaving template, overall, it will do its job of giving you a clean and decent hairline. I don’t appreciate that this is sold as silicone when in fact, it is a harder plastic. Overselling and then under-delivering just drives me nuts. But it works, gave me a great neckline, and was relatively inexpensive.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.
My name is Dan and I am the owner and sole contributor to www.backshaverforen.com. I am the leading authority on back shaving.
I started this website in 2017 because I too deal with back hair and I want to help others. My website deals with everything with grooming. I only review products I actually own.