This is my first go-around with a dedicated ball shaver and to be perfectly honest it is a bit weird writing about it. Sure I used all the likely tools to shave my boys, scissors, hair shears, razors, and such to take of the jungle down there but never thought I would write about it but oh have times changed. Today, in this Meridian Trimmer Review – Best Male Pubic Trimmer we will be reviewing The Maintenace Package from Meridian.
In full disclosure, I reached out to Meridian to ask for some product in which to try out and write about it here on my website. They sent me some products to review and I will be giving my honest opinion on how well they work. If you find my review helpful please support it by clicking my links provided in my reviews. BachShaverForMen.com is a very small website and I make a small commission on sales.
Now, let get to it!
All About Meridian Grooming
Meridian is mostly about grooming below the belt, you know the delicate areas. As they sell products that help maintain a clean and hair-free groin area. Basically, shaving your balls. This is their business and their business is built around this.
They also sell other hygiene products like a nose hair remover, skin products, and four different bundles for grooming.
The Maintenance Package
I was sent the Maintenance Package in which to review but this included the Meridian Trimmer and it can be bought inside a bundle or bought separately. I really appreciate the extra two replacement blades provided in this package, as you can replace the blades as needed. This package is essential for taking care of grooming the groin area.
What Is Included?
1 – Meridian Trimmer
2 – Adjustable Guide Combs
2 – Replacement Blades
1 – Cleaning Brush
1 – USB
1 – The Spray
1 – Set of Instructions
The Low Low Down On Performance
I am very happy with the performance of the Meridian Trimmer. Absolutely no nicks of cuts from using this trimmer. If you have ever had bloody nuts after shaving down there with hair shears or razor it will not happen with this trimmer. This is due to the ceramic blade, design, and quality of the product.
The speed of the trimmer seems very adequate and powers through the hair without bogging down in the slightest. You can usually tell by the sound it makes when you run the device if it is going to work properly, and this trimmer doesn’t disappoint. They claim it runs at 6,000 strokes a minute.
Fits in the hand very nicely and is easy to hold and maneuver. They nailed this! It would be hard to improve upon the handle. This can also be used in the shower as it is waterproof. I am personally not a fan of shaving in the shower but I know some men are and this would be excellent for that.
The Spray I found to be great! Subtle and clean scent profile, not perfumery. Great if you have a problem with odor and sweating down under. I was expecting to hate this but actually loved it.
Pros & Cons
- Makes manscaping easy!
- Removing hair around the groin greatly reduces the chance of having a bad odor down under. As hair collects sweat and gives bad bacteria a breeding ground in which to thrive.
- No bloody nuts! Zero nicks and cuts using this! A real plus! Bye-bye using hair shears and the bloody aftermath.
- The (Balls) Spray leaves a real clean scent (almost neutral but not) and feel. Quite surprised by this thought I would hate it but actually, I like it.
- Perfect size and handle. Fits very comfortably in the hand.
- Waterproof and rust-resistant. Can be used in the shower too. Just be sure to use it when charging it to keep it away from any water.
- Depending on what package you purchase or if you just buy the trimmer Meridian sells the replacement blades for all their products.
- It is powerful enough that it does not bog down with trimming hair, as it has 6,000 strokes a minute.
- 1-year warranty on any manufacturer defects.
- Trimmer can be used to trim the whole body from head to toe.
- Comes with a full 90-minute charge. This is unusual as often you must first charge for hours then use.
- Guide combs work great for shorting the length of hair.
- Comes in two colors Onyx and Sage.
- Three lights on the front to let you know how much charge you have left.
- This is a trimmer and not a shaver, so additional work (shaving) will be necessary for a completely smooth finish.
This is advertised as a trimmer and not a shaver, so if you want those dolphin smooth nuts, your gonna have to shave them with a razor. Don’t get me wrong the Meridian trimmer does a great job of getting really close to the skin but for closeness, you’re going to have to shave with some type of a razor.
Does a great quick job of taking care of removing hair that you could just not bother shaving just for general manscaping and keeping things tidy. Then when needed for those “special times” shave.
Feel free to use this on other parts of the your body, this can be used on the entire body, from head to toe.
If you want to reduce the length of arm or leg hair I highly recommend using the Guide Combs that are provided as they do a very nice job of reducing the length of hair.
Use the cleaning brush to help keep the trimmer working its best after each use.
The Final Shave
I just stepped over that line from mediocre to greatness after I used this product. From using hair shears and scissors to a dedicated modern manscaping trimmer and I feel a veil has been passed to another level-up. I’ve gone forward and no longer ever want to go back to the old ways.
Needless to say I am pleased and very happy with this product. Does a great job! Makes quick work of unwanted hair and I highly recommend getting it. Nice job, Meridian!
Any questions? Any Comments? Love to hear them!