Hate shaving? Well, maybe you are interested in using a hair removing cream instead of shaving. I hope to answer some of the questions around this product in this Nads For Men Hair Removal Cream Review – Good For Back Hair?
I have also reviewed Nair Men, check it out here Nair Men Review – Does It Work Better Than Shaving?
What Is Included?
1 – 6.8 oz. bottle of Nad’s For Men Hair Removal Cream
1 – Instructions on the back of product
Aqua (Water), Potassium thioglycolate, Cetearyl alcohol, Urea, Ceteareth 20, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glyceryl stearate, Potassium hydroxide, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Calcium hydroxide, Sodium thioglycolate, Acrylates copolymer, Sodium magnesium silicate, Calendula officinalis flower oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit extract, Magnesium trisilicate, Tocopherol acetate, d-Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium gluconate, Titanium dioxide, BHT.
Where Can It Be Used On Your Body?
This is stated for use on only specific body parts and they are:
How Well Does It Work?
This is a more aggressive cream for hair removal. It would a great product for really hairy men with dense body hair. I highly recommend you read the directions on the back before using and follow their instructions. This is to avoid harming yourself, also try a small area first and see if you have any adverse reactions after 24 hours. Then proceed with a larger area.
I used this on my upper chest as my back has been recently shaved. I set my timer for 3 minutes and waited. After three minutes the hair easily wiped off with a rag. I was left with a smooth chest.
Pros & Cons
- Does a good job of removing hair.
- When the hair grows back it won’t be as itchy as shaving. As shaving leaves a sharp edge on the hair which could potentially cause more scratching. A real plus for some people.
- Very affordable.
- Painless. As long as you have done the allergic test and waited 24 hours before using it.
- The extra strength formula works in just three minutes and recommended for the hairiest of men.
- Aloe Vera is in the product to help with skin irritation.
- Can be used in the shower.
- Might be a great option if you get razor bumps after shaving. As you will not get any razor bumps using this cream.
- Messy clean up as you have to wipe away hair with a washcloth or paper toweling, then shower.
- Reside left in the bottom of the shower after rinsing off can be slippery. Take care after showering to thoroughly clean the bottom of the shower to avoid falls.
- Chemical smell, don’t like it.
- Directions need to be followed as burns, allergic reactions, and irritation can occur.
- Lots of areas on the body need to be avoided with this product. Avoid these areas face, scalp, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, nipples, perineal, and genital areas.
- Must do a small initial test area and wait 24 hours to see if you have an allergic reaction.
- In order to properly rid the back of hair using Nads, you will need either another person or a long-handled lotion applicator (see below).
- I’m not a big fan of using harsh chemicals on my body, as I have a form of kidney disease and don’t want my kidneys working harder just to remove some hair on my body when a razor works just fine.
- A huge list of chemicals listed in their ingredients.
Possible Additional Tool Needed
Two additional tools are needed if you plan on using this on your body. You will need some type of plastic gloves and a long-handled Lotion Applicator.
Plastic gloves will help avoid unnecessary prolonged contact with your hands. Skipping this step could lead your hand to potentially get chemically burned. So get yourself some Disposable Gloves on Amazon too if you on using this cream. It’s a must-have!
Another tool needed if you plan on using this on your back is a long-handled lotion applicator. This is needed to reach otherwise unreachable areas on the back. There are many Long-Handled Lotion Applicators on Amazon, check them out. I have reviewed a couple of them and will leave the links below to check out my reviews if you are interested.
Don’t Like Using Chemicals? Check Out This Manual Body Shaver
This is made by Bakblade, the same company that makes my highest ranked back shaver. So you know it works! Can be used dry or wet and just really rips through the hair.
For shaving the back I highly recommend you take a look at my highest ranked back shaver. It works fantastic!
The Final Shave
Chemically removing hair isn’t for me personally but I still want to present this as a valid option for men to remove back hair and also body hair. It does work! But you must read the directions and set a timer then follow the directions. If you hate shaving you might just want to give Nads a try.