What Makes A Good Body Wash? Is Harry’s Good?
In today’s post, Harry’s Body Wash Review, I will be going over every detail to help you determine if this is a good body wash. Harry’s has always been known for providing affordable grooming products. Let’s see if Harry’s still provides great products at an affordable cost.
I’ve been slowly transitioning to using body wash over using bars of soap. Primarily because of reviewing body washes and enjoying the ease of use. As it is easier to spread over the body than s.
No time like the present. Let’s hit it fast & hard.
I am an affiliate of Harry’s. I will earn a commission on links on this page. I purchased all of the body wash pictured in this review with my own money. I only review products I own and post pictures proving I own them. Just honesty!
Table of Contents
Quick Answer – Short On Time?
Overall, this is a solid body wash. The scents are great. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. It is very affordable and worthy of purchase. It is highly recommended!
What Is Harry’s Body Wash?
Harry’s offers six different scented body washes. These body washes contain no sulfates, dyes, or parabens. They offer their body washes in 3 sizes: travel size 3.4 ounces, 16 ounces, and a 30-ounce Pump.
- Redwood – Smells like coastal forest. This is my favorite scent, as I grew up in Northern California near the coast, and it brings back moments for me.
- Spring – Bright and herbaceous. A very clean and refreshing smell.
- Fig – Unique and energizing. This scent lingers on the skin longer than the others do.
- Stone – Another unique scent that is well-blended and hard to pin down. It hints at some citrus.
- Grove – Alert stimulating citrus peel. Great for help waking you up.
- Wildlands – Captivating mountain air.
Each body wash has a varying list of ingredients. I will post one set of ingredients to get a general idea of the product.
Redwood Body Wash
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Chlorphenesin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool
How To Use
Squirt some into your hand or favorite body scrubber and start cleaning yourself.
My Experience Using Harry’s Body Wash – Is It Worth Getting?
I purchased these Harry’s Body Wash over a month ago and have used them daily. These have never left my skin feeling dry or itchy, even daily. They remove dirt but don’t strip essential body oils from the skin. So it is gentle enough for everyday use.
The consistency of the body wash is dialed in. This helps in two ways: avoiding dispensing too much product (wasting) and spreading it on your skin.
Overall, the scent profiles are spot on. Any man would feel comfortable using these scents. They did an excellent job blending unique and interesting scents for a man.
The scents mostly don’t linger on the skin well past a few minutes. The exception is Fig, which I could smell on my skin for at least an hour or two.
My favorite scent is Redwood.
My least favorite scent is Fig.
Check Out Harry’s Bar Soap, Too!
I love Harry’s soap mainly because of its great ingredients and affordability. They offer six great scents. I’ve written a review here: Harry’s Soap Review -Fantastic & Affordable.
With very few or no real negatives concerning this Harry’s Body Wash, it makes it a great body wash. I struggle to come up with anything bad to say about this product.
Pros & Cons
- Doesn’t dry out the skin.
- The scents are not overpowering. I appreciate this, as some products can overwhelm your nose with chemically smelling body washes.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
- I experienced no itchiness or redness after using this product.
- There is a wide selection of different scents (6) to choose from.
- The body wash lathers well.
- Harry’s products are never tested on animals.
- No sulfates, parabens, or dyes.
- I enjoyed every scent. Not a bad one in the bunch.
- Bottles are a healthy size and fit comfortably in your hand.
- Harry’s offers Travel-size Body Wash, too. This is a fantastic size for traveling or just throwing into a Dopp kit.
- The product comes out of the bottle perfectly. Not too much and not too hard. I love the consistency.
- Harry’s also offers a Body Wash Pump in three scents (Redwood, Stone, & Wildlands). This is a much bigger bottle, too, at 30 fluid ounces.
- All scents are guy-approved. There are no girly scents here.
- They don’t offer every scent in the bigger Body Wash Pump 30-ounce bottle.
How Does This Compare To Other Body Washes?
I don’t have much experience with body washes because I have been a lifelong user of bars of soap. But I have reviewed three different quality body washes, and this ranks it towards the top with these. These use quality ingredients with expertly blended scents.
I stay away from cheap quality body washes because I expect poor results with piss-poor ingredients. You won’t find that here with Harry’s.
If You Use A Body Wash, You Need This Too! Amazing Product!!!
A fantastic product I recently found that works, especially with a body wash or even soap, are Salux. This is an exfoliating long washcloth with a perfect texture. This will replace any loofah, washcloth, or backscrubber you own because it is that good!
This viral Japanese shower tool dries quickly and never smells funky. I highly recommend this for transforming your shower routine for the better.
My full review is here: Salux Washcloth Review – 10/10 Radiance: The Outstanding Exfoliation Experience.
Final Thoughts On Harry’s Body Wash Review
Harry’s always, as far as I am concerned, offers value for your money. After all, they are known for this, which continues with their Harry’s Body Wash. This is a great product that can be purchased almost anywhere.
Value translates to lower prices but still provides quality ingredients with good scents to boot.
For these reasons mentioned above, I highly recommend Harry’s Body Wash!
Any comments or questions? Please feel free to leave them below.
My name is Dan and I am the owner and sole contributor to www.backshaverforen.com. I am the leading authority on back shaving.
I started this website in 2017 because I too deal with back hair and I want to help others. My website deals with everything with grooming. I only review products I actually own.